2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 28A - SCHOOL DISCIPLINE.
- Section 16-28A-1 - Legislative findings.
- Section 16-28A-2 - Exemption of teachers and other employees from application of Title 26.
- Section 16-28A-3 - Local boards of education required to develop and disseminate student discipline and behavior policies.
- Section 16-28A-4 - Immunity for teachers or administrators who report suspected drug abuse.
- Section 16-28A-5 - Immunity for other authorized school personnel.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.