2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 24C - STUDENTS FIRST ACT.
- Section 16-24C-1 - Short title.
- Section 16-24C-2 - Legislative intent.
- Section 16-24C-3 - Definitions.
- Section 16-24C-4 - Tenure of teachers; nonprobationary status of classified employees.
- Section 16-24C-5 - Termination of employment - Notice; compensation and benefits.
- Section 16-24C-6 - Termination of employment - Grounds for termination; procedures; appeals.
- Section 16-24C-7 - Transfers and reassignments.
- Section 16-24C-8 - Hearings.
- Section 16-24C-9 - Administrative leave; other employment actions.
- Section 16-24C-10 - Termination upon revocation of teaching certificate; effect of convictions.
- Section 16-24C-11 - Termination of employment by teacher.
- Section 16-24C-12 - Appeals.
- Section 16-24C-13 - Leaves of absence.
- Section 16-24C-14 - Construction and application.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.