2018 Code of Alabama
Title 15 - CRIMINAL PROCEDURE.
Chapter 9 - FUGITIVES FROM JUSTICE, EXTRADITION AND DETAINERS.
Article 2 - Extradition.
Division 3 - To Alabama.
- Section 15-9-60 - Warrant for fugitives from Alabama.
- Section 15-9-61 - Application by district attorney to Governor for requisition; filing and forwarding of papers and requisition.
- Section 15-9-62 - Payment of expenses of returning accused to Alabama; fees and expenses of officers.
- Section 15-9-63 - Exemption from process in civil actions.
- Section 15-9-64 - Trial for crimes other than those specified in requisition.
- Section 15-9-65 - Fees and expenses of sheriff when accused returns without requisition.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.