2018 Code of Alabama
Title 15 - CRIMINAL PROCEDURE.
Chapter 25 - CHILD VICTIMS AND WITNESSES IN PROSECUTIONS FOR SEXUAL OFFENSES AND EXPLOITATION INVOLVING CHILDREN.
Article 2 - The Child Sexual Abuse Victim Protection Act of 1989.
- Section 15-25-30 - Short title.
- Section 15-25-31 - Out-of-court statement - When admissible.
- Section 15-25-32 - Out-of-court statement - Requirements for admissibility.
- Section 15-25-33 - Expert testimony as to unavailability of child to testify.
- Section 15-25-34 - Corroborative evidence prerequisite to admission of statement.
- Section 15-25-35 - Notice to adverse party.
- Section 15-25-36 - Court to inform jury as to out-of-court statement.
- Section 15-25-37 - Factors in considering trustworthiness of statement.
- Section 15-25-38 - Recorded findings of the court.
- Section 15-25-39 - "A child physical offense, sexual offense, and exploitation" defined.
- Section 15-25-40 - Effect upon otherwise admissible out-of-court statements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.