2018 Code of Alabama
Title 15 - CRIMINAL PROCEDURE.
Chapter 23 - ALABAMA CRIME VICTIMS.
Article 4 - Testing of Person Charged with Certain Sex Crimes on Request of Alleged Victim.
- Section 15-23-100 - Definitions.
- Section 15-23-101 - Motion to order person charged to be tested for sexually transmitted diseases.
- Section 15-23-102 - Order to submit to testing; designation of attending physician; additional testing; access to results; post-testing counseling.
- Section 15-23-103 - Confidentiality of results.
- Section 15-23-104 - Payment of costs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.