2018 Code of Alabama
Title 15 - CRIMINAL PROCEDURE.
Chapter 23 - ALABAMA CRIME VICTIMS.
Article 2 - Crime Counselor Confidentiality.
- Section 15-23-40 - Short title.
- Section 15-23-41 - Definitions.
- Section 15-23-42 - Confidentiality of communications with victim counselor.
- Section 15-23-43 - Waiver of protection; exception for suit against counselor by victim.
- Section 15-23-44 - Other testimonial privilege not limited by provisions.
- Section 15-23-45 - Victim counselors not relieved of duty to report certain crimes.
- Section 15-23-46 - Victim counselors not to prescribe drugs, practice medicine, or practice other professions without license.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.