2018 Code of Alabama
Title 15 - CRIMINAL PROCEDURE.
Chapter 18 - SENTENCE AND PUNISHMENT.
Article 5 - Death Penalty.
- Section 15-18-80 - Issuance and delivery of warrant for execution; delivery of condemned person; return of receipt; compensation of sheriff.
- Section 15-18-81 - Confinement until execution; certain persons may visit condemned person.
- Section 15-18-82 - When, where, and by whom executions conducted.
- Section 15-18-82.1 - Method of execution; election of execution by electrocution; constitutionality.
- Section 15-18-83 - Persons who may be present at execution.
- Section 15-18-84 - Rearrest and execution of person escaping before execution.
- Section 15-18-85 - Return of execution warrant, certificate and statements; payment for transportation of body.
- Section 15-18-86 - Procedure when condemned female believed pregnant.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.