2018 Code of Alabama
Title 14 - CRIMINAL CORRECTIONAL AND DETENTION FACILITIES.
Chapter 7 - PRISON-MADE GOODS.
- Section 14-7-6 - Short title.
- Section 14-7-7 - Purpose of chapter.
- Section 14-7-8 - Purchase of equipment, etc., and employment of supervisory personnel by Board of Corrections.
- Section 14-7-9 - Issuance of press release and notice as to public hearing upon decision of Board of Corrections to obligate funds to initiation of manufacturing in industry in which not previously engaged.
- Section 14-7-10 - Manufactured or produced articles or products - Specifications.
- Section 14-7-11 - Manufactured or produced articles or products - Prices.
- Section 14-7-12 - Manufactured or produced articles or products - Catalogues; requests for manufacture or production of additional articles or products.
- Section 14-7-13 - Manufactured or produced articles or products - Requirement as to purchase of articles or products by state offices, etc., generally; purchases by political subdivisions.
- Section 14-7-14 - Manufactured or produced articles or products - Exceptions as to requirement of purchase of articles or products by state offices, etc.
- Section 14-7-15 - Reports as to purchases by state offices, etc.
- Section 14-7-16 - Reports as to purchases by state offices, etc. - Priorities as to purposes to which articles or products to be devoted.
- Section 14-7-16.1 - Volunteer fire department and rescue squad organizations purchase of goods and services offered by Correctional Industries Division.
- Section 14-7-17 - Reports of annual audits by State Auditor.
- Section 14-7-18 - Preparation and promulgation of policies as to administration of chapter.
- Section 14-7-19 - Authorization of Industrial Revolving Fund and expenditures therefrom.
- Section 14-7-20 - Disposition of proceeds from sale, etc., of articles or products; transfer to State General Fund of excess funds in Industrial Revolving Fund.
- Section 14-7-21 - Sale, etc., of surplus agricultural products and personal property.
- Section 14-7-22 - Sale or offer for sale on open market of articles or products manufactured by prisoners.
- Section 14-7-22.1 - Prison industry programs.
- Section 14-7-23 - Construction of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.