2018 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - CRIMINAL CODE.
Chapter 9 - FORGERY AND FRAUDULENT PRACTICES.
Article 3A - Unlawful Charitable Solicitation.
- Section 13A-9-80 - Definitions.
- Section 13A-9-81 - Charitable organizations and other persons required to place disclosure labels on containers used for soliciting funds.
- Section 13A-9-82 - Person or organization who knowingly violates article is guilty of crime.
- Section 13A-9-83 - When disclosure label not required.
- Section 13A-9-84 - Construction with other law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.