2018 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - CRIMINAL CODE.
Chapter 9 - FORGERY AND FRAUDULENT PRACTICES.
Article 2 - Business Frauds.
- Section 13A-9-40 - Definitions.
- Section 13A-9-41 - Deceptive business practices.
- Section 13A-9-42 - False advertising.
- Section 13A-9-43 - Bait advertising.
- Section 13A-9-44 - Limitation on criminal liability for false advertising and bait advertising by broadcasters, publishers, etc.
- Section 13A-9-45 - Falsifying business records.
- Section 13A-9-46 - Defrauding secured creditors.
- Section 13A-9-47 - Defrauding judgment creditors.
- Section 13A-9-48 - Fraud in insolvency.
- Section 13A-9-49 - Issuing false financial statement.
- Section 13A-9-50 - Receiving deposits in failing financial institution.
- Section 13A-9-51 - Misapplication of property.
- Section 13A-9-52 - Sale and delivery of coal mixed with other substances or materials or with different quality of coal.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.