2018 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - CRIMINAL CODE.
Chapter 6 - OFFENSES INVOLVING DANGER TO THE PERSON.
Article 6A - Solicitation of Children by Electronic Means.
- Section 13A-6-120 - Definitions.
- Section 13A-6-121 - Facilitating solicitation of unlawful sexual conduct with a child.
- Section 13A-6-122 - Electronic solicitation of a child.
- Section 13A-6-123 - Facilitating the on-line solicitation of a child.
- Section 13A-6-124 - Traveling to meet a child for an unlawful sex act.
- Section 13A-6-125 - Facilitating the travel of a child for an unlawful sex act.
- Section 13A-6-126 - Jurisdiction.
- Section 13A-6-127 - Defenses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.