2018 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - CRIMINAL CODE.
Chapter 6 - OFFENSES INVOLVING DANGER TO THE PERSON.
Article 5 - Stalking and Aggravated Stalking.
- Section 13A-6-90 - Stalking in the first degree.
- Section 13A-6-90.1 - Stalking in the second degree.
- Section 13A-6-91 - Aggravated stalking in the first degree.
- Section 13A-6-91.1 - Aggravated stalking in the second degree.
- Section 13A-6-92 - Definitions.
- Section 13A-6-93 - Relationship to other laws.
- Section 13A-6-94 - Article construed to sustain constitutionality.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.