2018 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - CRIMINAL CODE.
Chapter 6 - OFFENSES INVOLVING DANGER TO THE PERSON.
Article 4 - Sexual Offenses.
- Section 13A-6-60 - Definitions.
- Section 13A-6-61 - Rape in the first degree.
- Section 13A-6-62 - Rape in the second degree.
- Section 13A-6-63 - Sodomy in the first degree.
- Section 13A-6-64 - Sodomy in the second degree.
- Section 13A-6-65 - Sexual misconduct.
- Section 13A-6-65.1 - Sexual torture.
- Section 13A-6-66 - Sexual abuse in the first degree.
- Section 13A-6-67 - Sexual abuse in the second degree.
- Section 13A-6-68 - Indecent exposure.
- Section 13A-6-69 - Enticing child to enter vehicle, house, etc., for immoral purposes.
- Section 13A-6-69.1 - Sexual abuse of a child less than 12 years old.
- Section 13A-6-70 - Lack of consent.
- Section 13A-6-71 - Foster parent engaging in a sex act, etc., with a foster child.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.