2018 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - CRIMINAL CODE.
Chapter 10 - OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION.
Article 1 - Obstruction of Public Administration.
- Section 13A-10-1 - Definitions.
- Section 13A-10-2 - Obstructing governmental operations.
- Section 13A-10-3 - Refusal to permit inspection.
- Section 13A-10-4 - Failing to file required report.
- Section 13A-10-5 - Refusing to aid peace officer.
- Section 13A-10-5.1 - Disarming a law enforcement or corrections officer
- Section 13A-10-6 - Refusing to assist in fire control.
- Section 13A-10-7 - Compounding.
- Section 13A-10-8 - Rendering a false alarm.
- Section 13A-10-9 - False reporting to law enforcement authorities.
- Section 13A-10-10 - Impersonating public servant.
- Section 13A-10-11 - Impersonating peace officer.
- Section 13A-10-12 - Tampering with governmental records.
- Section 13A-10-13 - Unlawful use of great seal of state or printing of official identification card.
- Section 13A-10-14 - Unlawful use of facsimile of official identification card.
- Section 13A-10-15 - Terrorist threats.
- Section 13A-10-16 - Interference with public safety communication.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.