2018 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - CRIMINAL CODE.
Chapter 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS.
- Section 13A-1-1 - Short title.
- Section 13A-1-2 - Definitions.
- Section 13A-1-3 - General purposes of title.
- Section 13A-1-4 - When act or omission constitutes crime.
- Section 13A-1-6 - General rule of construction.
- Section 13A-1-7 - Applicability of title to offenses committed before and after enactment of title.
- Section 13A-1-8 - Procedural matters; civil liabilities not affected by title; prosecution when more than one offense.
- Section 13A-1-9 - Lesser included offenses.
- Section 13A-1-10 - Pending proceedings, rights and liabilities not affected.
- Section 13A-1-11 - Effective date.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.