2018 Code of Alabama
Title 12 - COURTS.
Chapter 9 - JUDICIAL SYSTEM STUDY COMMISSION.
- Section 12-9-1 - Creation; duties generally.
- Section 12-9-2 - Composition; appointment of certain members; terms of office of members.
- Section 12-9-3 - Reimbursement of expenses of members.
- Section 12-9-4 - Chairman, vice-chairman and secretary; executive committee.
- Section 12-9-5 - Commission to serve as agency for grants, etc., and coordinate and conduct studies.
- Section 12-9-6 - Chairman authorized to apply for grants, etc.
- Section 12-9-7 - Assistance of commission by Legislative Reference Service and by law institute; appointment, etc., of research analyst and other employees; employment and compensation of consultants and experts.
- Section 12-9-8 - Reports and recommendations.
- Section 12-9-9 - Use of appropriated funds or grants.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.