2018 Code of Alabama
Title 11 - COUNTIES AND MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS.
Title 3 - PROVISIONS APPLICABLE TO COUNTIES AND MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS.
Chapter 99B - Capital Improvement Cooperative Districts.
- Section 11-99B-1 - Definitions.
- Section 11-99B-2 - Intent.
- Section 11-99B-3 - Filing of application for incorporation of district; adoption of resolutions approving or denying application by governing bodies.
- Section 11-99B-4 - Filing of certificate of incorporation and copies of resolutions of governing bodies with judge of probate; contents and execution of certificate of incorporation; notification of Secretary of State of recordation of certificate of incorporation by judge of probate.
- Section 11-99B-5 - Authorization and procedure for amendment of certificate of incorporation.
- Section 11-99B-6 - Board of directors.
- Section 11-99B-7 - Powers of district generally; power of district to acquire and operate projects; provisions in schedules of rates and charges generally.
- Section 11-99B-8 - Bonds of district - Form, terms, denominations; sale; execution and delivery; refunding; liability thereon; security for payment of principal and interest and payment thereof generally; provisions in trust indentures executed as security for payment of bonds generally.
- Section 11-99B-9 - Contracts to secure payment of principal and interest.
- Section 11-99B-10 - Disposition of proceeds from sale of bonds.
- Section 11-99B-11 - Establishment and revision of rentals, licenses, rates, fees, and charges for services or facilities rendered by district.
- Section 11-99B-12 - Loans, sales, grants, guarantees, contractual or lease obligations of money or property, to district by counties, municipalities, and public corporations.
- Section 11-99B-13 - Use of rights-of-way of public roads by district.
- Section 11-99B-14 - Exemption from taxation of district and the property, leases, and bonds thereof; payment of fees, taxes, or costs to judge of probate for incorporation.
- Section 11-99B-15 - Authorization and procedure for dissolution of district; vesting of title to properties of district and apportionment thereof upon dissolution of district.
- Section 11-99B-16 - Existence of district not to prevent subsequent incorporation of another district.
- Section 11-99B-17 - Provisions of chapter as to incorporation of district, acquisition of property, issuance of bonds, exclusive; jurisdiction over and regulation of district, by State Board of Health, Public Service Commission.
- Section 11-99B-18 - This chapter is cumulative.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.