2018 Code of Alabama
Title 11 - COUNTIES AND MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS.
Title 1 - PROVISIONS APPLICABLE TO COUNTIES ONLY.
Chapter 26 - SELF-INSURANCE FOR COMPENSATION, HOSPITALIZATION, ETC.; BENEFITS.
- Section 11-26-1 - Workers' compensation group authorized; counties as qualified self-insurers.
- Section 11-26-2 - Health and accident group authorized; appropriation and collection of funds.
- Section 11-26-3 - Compensation group to establish trustees, bylaws, schedules, etc.; powers generally.
- Section 11-26-4 - Health and accident group to establish trustees, bylaws, schedules, etc.; powers generally.
- Section 11-26-5 - Health and accident group to file bylaws and schedules with Insurance Commissioner; group exempt from regulation and tax.
- Section 11-26-6 - Construction of provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.