2018 Code of Alabama
Title 11 - COUNTIES AND MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS.
Title 1 - PROVISIONS APPLICABLE TO COUNTIES ONLY.
Chapter 11B - SECURITIES ISSUED IN ANTICIPATION OF GRANTS.
- Section 11-11B-1 - Definitions.
- Section 11-11B-2 - Power and authority of grantees.
- Section 11-11B-3 - Power and authority of counties and public corporations.
- Section 11-11B-4 - Securities; maturity, total principal amount, denomination and tenor, execution, etc.; coupons for interest.
- Section 11-11B-5 - Exemption of securities from taxation.
- Section 11-11B-6 - Legal investment status of securities.
- Section 11-11B-7 - Issuance of securities exempt from supervision and control.
- Section 11-11B-8 - Grant of additional authority; chapter not to repeal, restrict or modify any law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.