2018 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - ALABAMA BUSINESS AND NONPROFIT ENTITIES CODE.
Chapter 3 - NONPROFIT CORPORATIONS.
Article 2 - Substantive Provisions.
Division A - Members and Directors.
- Section 10A-3-2.01 - Members.
- Section 10A-3-2.02 - Meetings of members, generally.
- Section 10A-3-2.03 - Notice of members' meetings.
- Section 10A-3-2.04 - Waiver of notice.
- Section 10A-3-2.05 - Voting of members.
- Section 10A-3-2.06 - Quorum of members.
- Section 10A-3-2.07 - Greater voting requirements.
- Section 10A-3-2.08 - Governing authority; board of directors.
- Section 10A-3-2.09 - Number and election of directors; terms; removal from office.
- Section 10A-3-2.10 - Board of directors; vacancies.
- Section 10A-3-2.11 - Quorum of directors.
- Section 10A-3-2.12 - Board of directors; committees.
- Section 10A-3-2.13 - Place and notice of directors' meetings; committee meetings.
- Section 10A-3-2.14 - Action by members or directors without meeting.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.