2018 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - ALABAMA BUSINESS AND NONPROFIT ENTITIES CODE.
Chapter 10 - REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUSTS.
- Section 10A-10-1.01 - Short title.
- Section 10A-10-1.02 - Definitions.
- Section 10A-10-1.03 - Permitted form of unincorporated trust or association.
- Section 10A-10-1.04 - Construction with other law.
- Section 10A-10-1.05 - Compliance required.
- Section 10A-10-1.06 - Declaration of trust.
- Section 10A-10-1.07 - Classification of shares.
- Section 10A-10-1.08 - Removal of trustees.
- Section 10A-10-1.09 - Powers.
- Section 10A-10-1.10 - Provisions on investments and use.
- Section 10A-10-1.11 - Annual report.
- Section 10A-10-1.12 - Inspection of records.
- Section 10A-10-1.13 - Filing fees.
- Section 10A-10-1.14 - Amendment of declaration.
- Section 10A-10-1.15 - Merger.
- Section 10A-10-1.16 - Dissolution.
- Section 10A-10-1.17 - Liability of trust.
- Section 10A-10-1.18 - Nonliability of shareholders for obligations of trust.
- Section 10A-10-1.19 - Liability of trustee.
- Section 10A-10-1.20 - Service of process.
- Section 10A-10-1.21 - Income tax.
- Section 10A-10-1.22 - Reserved.
- Section 10A-10-1.23 - Treatment of corporate real estate investment trust.
- Section 10A-10-1.24 - Treatment of distribution.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.