2018 Code of Alabama
Title 10 - CORPORATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS, AND ASSOCIATIONS.
Chapter 9C - ALABAMA UNIFORM LIMITED PARTNERSHIP ACT OF 2010.
Article 4 - General Partners.
- Section 10-9C-401 - Becoming general partner.
- Section 10-9C-402 - General partner agent of limited partnership.
- Section 10-9C-403 - Limited partnership liable for general partner's actionable conduct.
- Section 10-9C-404 - General partner's liability.
- Section 10-9C-405 - Actions by and against partnership and partners.
- Section 10-9C-406 - Management rights of general partner.
- Section 10-9C-407 - Right of general partner and former general partner to information.
- Section 10-9C-408 - General standards of general partner's conduct.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.