2018 Code of Alabama
Title 10 - CORPORATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS, AND ASSOCIATIONS.
Chapter 9A - LIMITED PARTNERSHIPS.
Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Section 10-9A-1 - Definitions.
- Section 10-9A-2 - Name.
- Section 10-9A-3 - Maintenance of office and agent required; report to the Secretary of State.
- Section 10-9A-4 - Records to be kept; right of inspection.
- Section 10-9A-5 - Nature of business.
- Section 10-9A-6 - Business transactions of partner with the partnership.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.