2018 Code of Alabama
Title 10 - CORPORATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS, AND ASSOCIATIONS.
Chapter 8A - UNIFORM PARTNERSHIP ACT (1996)
Article 9 - Conversions and Mergers.
- Section 10-8A-901 - Definitions.
- Section 10-8A-902 - Conversion of partnership to limited partnership, corporation or limited liability company.
- Section 10-8A-903 - Conversion of limited partnership, corporation or limited liability company to partnership.
- Section 10-8A-904 - Effect of conversion; entity unchanged.
- Section 10-8A-905 - Merger of partnerships and business entities.
- Section 10-8A-906 - Effect of merger.
- Section 10-8A-907 - Statement of conversion or merger.
- Section 10-8A-908 - Nonexclusive.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.