2018 Code of Alabama
Title 10 - CORPORATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS, AND ASSOCIATIONS.
Chapter 8A - UNIFORM PARTNERSHIP ACT (1996)
Article 4 - Relations of Partners to Each Other and to Partnership.
- Section 10-8A-401 - Partner's rights and duties.
- Section 10-8A-402 - Distributions in kind.
- Section 10-8A-403 - Partner's rights and duties with respect to information.
- Section 10-8A-404 - General standards of partner's conduct.
- Section 10-8A-405 - Actions by partnership and partners.
- Section 10-8A-406 - Continuation of partnership beyond definite term or particular undertaking.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.