2018 Code of Alabama
Title 10 - CORPORATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS, AND ASSOCIATIONS.
Chapter 3A - NONPROFIT CORPORATIONS.
Article 2 - Substantive Provisions.
- Section 10-3A-20 - General powers.
- Section 10-3A-21 - Defense of ultra vires.
- Section 10-3A-22 - Corporate name.
- Section 10-3A-23 - Registered office and registered agent.
- Section 10-3A-24 - Change of registered office or registered agent.
- Section 10-3A-25 - Service of process on corporation.
- Section 10-3A-26 - Members.
- Section 10-3A-27 - Bylaws.
- Section 10-3A-28 - Meetings of members.
- Section 10-3A-29 - Notice of members' meetings.
- Section 10-3A-30 - Waiver of notice.
- Section 10-3A-31 - Voting of members.
- Section 10-3A-32 - Quorum of members.
- Section 10-3A-33 - Greater voting requirements.
- Section 10-3A-34 - Board of directors.
- Section 10-3A-35 - Number and election of directors; terms; removal from office.
- Section 10-3A-36 - Vacancies.
- Section 10-3A-37 - Quorum of directors.
- Section 10-3A-38 - Committees.
- Section 10-3A-39 - Place and notice of directors' meetings; committee meetings.
- Section 10-3A-40 - Action by members or directors without meeting.
- Section 10-3A-41 - Officers.
- Section 10-3A-42 - Removal of officers.
- Section 10-3A-43 - Books and records.
- Section 10-3A-44 - Shares of stock and dividends prohibited; compensation and benefits permitted.
- Section 10-3A-45 - Loans to directors and officers prohibited.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.