2018 Code of Alabama
Title 10 - CORPORATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS, AND ASSOCIATIONS.
Chapter 12 - LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY ACT.
Article 5 - Contributions and Distributions.
- Section 10-12-26 - Contributions.
- Section 10-12-27 - Liability for contributions.
- Section 10-12-28 - Sharing of profits and losses.
- Section 10-12-29 - (Applicable to limited liability companies organized after January 1, 1998, Limited Liability Companies Not Electing To Come Under the Pre-1997 Changes, and to all limited liability companies after December 31, 2000.) Interim distributions of property; impairment of capital.
- Section 10-12-30 - (Applicable to limited liability companies organized after January 1, 1998, limited liability companies not electing to come under the pre-1997 changes, and to all limited liability companies after December 31, 2000.) Purchase of dissociated member's interest.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.