2018 Code of Alabama
Title 10 - CORPORATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS, AND ASSOCIATIONS.
Chapter 10 - UNINCORPORATED PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS.
- Section 10-10-1 - Definitions.
- Section 10-10-2 - Laws governing - Generally; applicability of chapter.
- Section 10-10-3 - Laws governing - Actions.
- Section 10-10-4 - Formation; restriction on service rendered.
- Section 10-10-5 - Articles of association; name of association; dissolution.
- Section 10-10-6 - Purposes.
- Section 10-10-7 - Stock and nonstock associations; nature and transferability of members' interests.
- Section 10-10-8 - Board of governors; officers; bylaws; voting by members or shareholders.
- Section 10-10-9 - Powers; conveyances; exemption from liability.
- Section 10-10-10 - Furnishing of statements to Secretary of State.
- Section 10-10-11 - Effect of chapter on professional relationships; liability of members or shareholders.
- Section 10-10-12 - Professional services to be rendered only through licensed officers or employees.
- Section 10-10-13 - Withdrawal of members and employees becoming disqualified to practice; proceedings to dissolve noncomplying association.
- Section 10-10-14 - Purchase of membership or shares of former member or shareholder.
- Section 10-10-15 - Continuity of association independent of members or shareholders.
- Section 10-10-16 - Distribution of assets on dissolution.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.