2017 Code of Alabama
Title 7 - COMMERCIAL CODE.
Article 8 - INVESTMENT SECURITIES.
Part 1 - Short Title and General Matters.
- Section 7-8-101 - Short title.
- Section 7-8-102 - Definitions.
- Section 7-8-103 - Rules for determining whether certain obligations and interests are securities or financial assets.
- Section 7-8-104 - Acquisition of security or financial asset or interest therein.
- Section 7-8-105 - Notice of adverse claim.
- Section 7-8-106 - Control.
- Section 7-8-107 - Whether indorsement, instruction, or entitlement order is effective.
- Section 7-8-108 - Warranties in direct holding.
- Section 7-8-109 - Warranties in indirect holding.
- Section 7-8-110 - Applicability; choice of law.
- Section 7-8-111 - Clearing corporation rules.
- Section 7-8-112 - Creditor's legal process.
- Section 7-8-113 - Statute of frauds inapplicable.
- Section 7-8-114 - Evidentiary rules concerning certificated securities.
- Section 7-8-115 - Securities intermediary and others not liable to adverse claimant.
- Section 7-8-116 - Securities intermediary as purchaser for value.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.