2017 Code of Alabama
Title 45 - LOCAL LAWS.
Chapter 39A - LAUDERDALE COUNTY MUNICIPALITIES.
Article 1 - Florence.
Part 4 - Employees.
- Section 45-39A-13 - Police and fire departments under civil service.
- Section 45-39A-13.01 - Definitions.
- Section 45-39A-13.02 - Composition of civil service board.
- Section 45-39A-13.03 - Rulemaking authority.
- Section 45-39A-13.04 - Application and examination.
- Section 45-39A-13.05 - Examinations; fee.
- Section 45-39A-13.06 - Vacancies.
- Section 45-39A-13.07 - Emergency appointment.
- Section 45-39A-13.08 - Badges for use of regularly employed police officers or detectives.
- Section 45-39A-13.09 - Election of chair.
- Section 45-39A-13.10 - Recordkeeping.
- Section 45-39A-13.11 - Compensation.
- Section 45-39A-13.12 - Political recommendations.
- Section 45-39A-13.13 - Violations.
- Section 45-39A-13.14 - Application of part.
- Section 45-39A-13.15 - Eligibility.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.