2017 Code of Alabama
Title 45 - LOCAL LAWS.
Chapter 22 - CULLMAN COUNTY.
Article 12 - Employees.
- Section 45-22-120 - Applicability.
- Section 45-22-120.01 - Rejection of applicants for employment.
- Section 45-22-120.02 - Definitions.
- Section 45-22-120.03 - Personnel system.
- Section 45-22-120.04 - Powers and duties of commission regarding personnel.
- Section 45-22-120.05 - Personnel board.
- Section 45-22-120.06 - Powers and duties of board.
- Section 45-22-120.07 - Rules, regulations, and policies.
- Section 45-22-120.08 - Compensation of board members.
- Section 45-22-120.09 - Disciplinary action against employees.
- Section 45-22-120.10 - Grievance procedure.
- Section 45-22-120.11 - Exempt and classified service.
- Section 45-22-120.12 - County road system employees.
- Section 45-22-120.13 - Political activity of employees.
- Section 45-22-120.14 - Commission rights not restricted.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.