There is a newer version of this Article
2017 Code of Alabama
Title 43 - WILLS AND DECEDENTS' ESTATES.
Chapter 8 - PROBATE CODE.
Article 6 - Exempt Property and Allowances.
- Section 43-8-110 - Homestead allowance.
- Section 43-8-111 - Exempt property.
- Section 43-8-112 - Family allowance.
- Section 43-8-113 - Source, determination and documentation of exempt property and allowances; petition for relief by personal representative or interested person.
- Section 43-8-114 - Spouse may retain dwelling, etc., until assignment of homestead.
- Section 43-8-115 - Discharge of debtor from liability for wages, etc., owed intestate former employee of another; status of funds paid under this section.
- Section 43-8-116 - Adjustments to exemption values.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.