2017 Code of Alabama
Title 43 - WILLS AND DECEDENTS' ESTATES.
Chapter 2 - ADMINISTRATION OF ESTATES.
Article 7 - County or General Administrators.
- Section 43-2-170 - Appointment and duties generally; term of office.
- Section 43-2-171 - Time delay for committing administration of estate.
- Section 43-2-172 - Commitment of administration to sheriff.
- Section 43-2-173 - Resignation and removal - Generally.
- Section 43-2-174 - Resignation and removal - Appointment of successor.
- Section 43-2-175 - Record of official acts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.