2017 Code of Alabama
Title 43 - WILLS AND DECEDENTS' ESTATES.
Chapter 2 - ADMINISTRATION OF ESTATES.
Article 19 - Insolvent Estates.
- Division 1 - General Provisions.
- Division 2 - Nomination and Election of Administrators of Insolvent Estates.
- Division 3 - Filing and Allowing Claims Against Insolvent Estates.
- Division 4 - Settlement of Insolvent Estates.
- Division 5 - Sale of and Actions for Lands of Insolvent Estates.
- Division 6 - Report or Decree of Insolvency as Affecting Pending Civil Actions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.