2017 Code of Alabama
Title 43 - WILLS AND DECEDENTS' ESTATES.
Chapter 2 - ADMINISTRATION OF ESTATES.
Article 16 - Sale of Personal Property.
- Section 43-2-410 - Power of sale conferred.
- Section 43-2-411 - Notice of application.
- Section 43-2-412 - Contesting application.
- Section 43-2-413 - Notice of sale.
- Section 43-2-414 - Hours of sale.
- Section 43-2-415 - Terms of sale.
- Section 43-2-416 - When bid rejected and sale postponed.
- Section 43-2-417 - Resale upon failure of purchaser to comply with terms; liability for deficiency.
- Section 43-2-418 - Completion, gathering and sale of crops commenced by decedent.
- Section 43-2-419 - Sale of farm products.
- Section 43-2-420 - Assignment or transfer of mortgages, notes or accounts.
- Section 43-2-421 - Stock in trade.
- Section 43-2-422 - Returns of accounts of sales.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.