2017 Code of Alabama
Title 43 - WILLS AND DECEDENTS' ESTATES.
Chapter 2 - ADMINISTRATION OF ESTATES.
Article 11 - Administrators Ad Litem.
- Section 43-2-250 - Appointment.
- Section 43-2-251 - Decree in favor of administrator ad litem.
- Section 43-2-252 - Execution on money decree or judgment.
- Section 43-2-253 - Enforcement of decree or judgment for recovery of property.
- Section 43-2-254 - Enforcement of decree or judgment when administrator adversely interested.
- Section 43-2-255 - Duty of judge, clerk or register to make payment; penalty.
- Section 43-2-256 - Compensation of administrator ad litem.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.