2017 Code of Alabama
Title 41 - STATE GOVERNMENT.
Chapter 6 - DEPARTMENT OF ARCHIVES AND HISTORY.
Article 2 - Endowment Fund.
- Section 41-6-30 - Gifts or donations of money to Department of Archives and History to be deposited in State Treasury to credit of department.
- Section 41-6-33 - Lease, sale, etc., of gifts or donations of real property authorized; disposition of proceeds from sale or rent.
- Section 41-6-32 - Interest accruing, earned or paid from investment of fund appropriated to department; expenditure thereof.
- Section 41-6-31 - Endowment fund established; composition; expenditure; investment of fund.
- Section 41-6-34 - Perpetuation or memorialization of names of certain donors.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.