2017 Code of Alabama
Title 41 - STATE GOVERNMENT.
Chapter 29 - DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE.
Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Section 41-29-1 - Creation; composition; support.
- Section 41-29-2 - Powers, duties, and functions of Department of Commerce.
- Section 41-29-3 - Project notification; applications.
- Section 41-29-4 - Advisory committees or councils.
- Section 41-29-5 - Reorganization of department.
- Section 41-29-6 - Effective and operative dates.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.