2017 Code of Alabama
Title 41 - STATE GOVERNMENT.
Chapter 16 - PUBLIC CONTRACTS.
Article 3A - Competitive Bidding on Contracts for Goods and Services.
- Section 41-16-70 - Legislative findings.
- Section 41-16-71 - Definitions.
- Section 41-16-72 - Procurement of professional services.
- Section 41-16-73 - Purchase of insurance.
- Section 41-16-74 - Purchase from vendors with GSA contracts; purchase of utilities.
- Section 41-16-75 - Sole source purchases.
- Section 41-16-76 - Promulgation of rules and regulations.
- Section 41-16-77 - Violations; void contracts; opportunity to compete; relation to other laws.
- Section 41-16-78 - Exceptions.
- Section 41-16-79 - Contracts under review by Contract Review Permanent Legislative Oversight Committee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.