2017 Code of Alabama
Title 41 - STATE GOVERNMENT.
Chapter 15B - CHILDREN FIRST.
- Section 41-15B-1 - Definitions.
- Section 41-15B-2 - Children First Trust Fund.
- Section 41-15B-2.1 - Transfer and use of funds.
- Section 41-15B-2.2 - Allocation of trust fund revenues.
- Section 41-15B-2.3 - Appropriations or allocations to State Board of Education.
- Section 41-15B-3 - Eligibility to receive allocations.
- Section 41-15B-4 - Permanent joint interim legislative oversight committee.
- Section 41-15B-5 - Budget request information.
- Section 41-15B-6 - Funding of programs.
- Section 41-15B-7 - Disposition of funds.
- Section 41-15B-8 - Transfer from State General Funds; repayment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.