2017 Code of Alabama
Title 36 - PUBLIC OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES.
Chapter 26 - STATE PERSONNEL DEPARTMENT AND MERIT SYSTEM.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Applicability of Merit System to Certain State Institutions.
- Article 3 - County and District Health Departments.
- Article 4 - Dismissal Procedures for Nonteacher, Nonclassified, etc., Employees in Certain School Systems, Institutions, etc.
- Article 5 - Truth in Salary Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.