2017 Code of Alabama
Title 34 - PROFESSIONS AND BUSINESSES.
Chapter 31 - HEATING, AIR CONDITIONING, AND REFRIGERATION CONTRACTORS.
- Section 34-31-18 - Definitions.
- Section 34-31-19 - Purpose.
- Section 34-31-20 - Board of Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Contractors - Creation; composition; transfer of property, etc.
- Section 34-31-21 - Board of Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Contractors - Officers; meetings; power and duties.
- Section 34-31-22 - Board of Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Contractors - Compensation.
- Section 34-31-23 - Board of Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Contractors - Regular meetings.
- Section 34-31-24 - Performance of functions of certified contractor; testing or verifying duct air tightness.
- Section 34-31-25 - Fees; disposition of funds.
- Section 34-31-26 - Renewal of certificates; inactive status; continuing education.
- Section 34-31-27 - Citizenship; application forms.
- Section 34-31-28 - Examination for certification; registration; eligibility; further testing, etc., by localities prohibited; exemptions.
- Section 34-31-29 - Examinations generally; reciprocity agreements.
- Section 34-31-30 - Performance bond.
- Section 34-31-31 - List of certified contractors.
- Section 34-31-32 - Violations; penalties.
- Section 34-31-33 - Procedure.
- Section 34-31-34 - Appeals.
- Section 34-31-35 - Sunset provision.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.