2017 Code of Alabama
Title 33 - NAVIGATION AND WATERCOURSES.
Chapter 7 - OBSTRUCTING NAVIGATION AND DAMS.
Article 3 - Rights of Riparian Owners.
- Section 33-7-50 - Installing, etc., wharves, docks, etc.; charging tolls.
- Section 33-7-51 - Structures not to obstruct navigation, etc.; restriction on tolls; repossession by Legislature.
- Section 33-7-52 - Tolls, etc., charged subject to regulation by Legislature.
- Section 33-7-53 - Development and relief work upon and abutting on tidelands.
- Section 33-7-54 - Dredging or cleaning creeks, etc., running through property permitted; limitations on right.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.