2017 Code of Alabama
Title 32 - MOTOR VEHICLES AND TRAFFIC.
Chapter 20 - MANUFACTURED HOME CERTIFICATE OF TITLE ACT.
- Section 32-20-20 - Application; manufactured home permanently affixed; detachment; records.
- Section 32-20-21 - Issuance excluded.
- Section 32-20-22 - Designated agents of department.
- Section 32-20-23 - Application requirements.
- Section 32-20-24 - Acceptance of application where ownership of manufactured home in question.
- Section 32-20-25 - Issuance of certificate.
- Section 32-20-26 - Certificate contents.
- Section 32-20-27 - Mailing of certificate; electronic issuance.
- Section 32-20-28 - Grounds for refusal.
- Section 32-20-29 - Replacement certificate.
- Section 32-20-30 - Transfer of interest by owner.
- Section 32-20-31 - Transfer of interest by dealer.
- Section 32-20-32 - Involuntary transfer of interest.
- Section 32-20-33 - Issuance of new certificate upon assignment.
- Section 32-20-34 - Suspension or revocation of certificate.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.