2017 Code of Alabama
Title 3 - ANIMALS.
Chapter 7A - RABIES.
- Section 3-7A-1 - Definitions.
- Section 3-7A-3 - Immunization fee.
- Section 3-7A-2 - Dogs, cats, and ferrets to be immunized; sale, etc., of vaccine; vaccination exemptions.
- Section 3-7A-4 - Issuance of tag.
- Section 3-7A-5 - Replacement of tag and certificate.
- Section 3-7A-6 - Penalty for dog or cat without tag or certificate.
- Section 3-7A-7 - Maintenance of pound; notice of impoundment.
- Section 3-7A-8 - Destruction of impounded dogs, cats, and ferrets; when authorized; redemption by owner; adoption of animals.
- Section 3-7A-9 - Quarantine of dog, cat, or ferret which bites human being; destruction and examination of animal; violations; instructions for quarantine; report of results; exemptions.
- Section 3-7A-10 - Destruction of domesticated species exposed to rabid animal; optional quarantine.
- Section 3-7A-11 - County rabies officer; application; appointment; term; powers and duties; authority of county board of health.
- Section 3-7A-12 - Penalty for violations.
- Section 3-7A-13 - Placement of area under quarantine; additional measures.
- Section 3-7A-14 - Power of municipalities.
- Section 3-7A-15 - Rules.
- Section 3-7A-16 - Relation to Volunteer Service Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.