2017 Code of Alabama
Title 28 - INTOXICATING LIQUOR, MALT BEVERAGES AND WINE.
Chapter 6 - REGULATION OF PRODUCTION, SALE, ETC., OF NATIVE FARM WINE.
- Section 28-6-1 - Definitions.
- Section 28-6-2 - Sale of native farm wine lawful; license required.
- Section 28-6-3 - To whom sales authorized.
- Section 28-6-4 - Privilege license tax imposed; excise tax levied; exception; monthly report and remittance; application to import fruit, etc., when not available; deposit of taxes.
- Section 28-6-5 - Use of stamps authorized; rules and regulations.
- Section 28-6-6 - Construction of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.