2017 Code of Alabama
Title 25 - INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND LABOR.
Chapter 5 - WORKERS' COMPENSATION.
Article 13 - Drug-free Workplace Program.
- Section 25-5-330 - Legislative intent.
- Section 25-5-331 - Definitions.
- Section 25-5-332 - Premium discount where drug-free workplace program implemented.
- Section 25-5-333 - Elements of program.
- Section 25-5-334 - Notice of testing; written policy statement.
- Section 25-5-335 - Types of tests; procedures for specimen collection and testing; laboratory; confirmation of tests.
- Section 25-5-336 - Employee assistance program or resource file of employee assistance providers.
- Section 25-5-337 - Semiannual education program; supervisor training.
- Section 25-5-338 - Construction of article.
- Section 25-5-339 - Confidentiality of information.
- Section 25-5-340 - Department of Industrial Relations to perform administrative duties for certification of employers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.