2017 Code of Alabama
Title 19 - FIDUCIARIES AND TRUSTS.
Chapter 5 - PRECLUSION OR MINIMIZATION OF GENERATION-SKIPPING TAX.
- Section 19-5-1 - Definitions.
- Section 19-5-2 - Allocation of GST exemption.
- Section 19-5-3 - Division of trust to which GST exemption allocated into separate trusts for exempt and nonexempt property.
- Section 19-5-4 - Separate trusts for property transferred, etc., from another trust in order to preclude or minimize GST.
- Section 19-5-5 - Division of trust with more than one beneficiary or class thereof for GST purposes into separate share trusts to effectuate allocation of grantor's, decedent's, or surviving spouse's GST exemption.
- Section 19-5-6 - Division of qualified terminable interest property trust into separate share trusts to effectuate allocation of grantor's, decedent's, or surviving spouse's GST exemption; payment of estate taxes.
- Section 19-5-7 - Allocation of distributions from separate trusts.
- Section 19-5-8 - Purpose of chapter.
- Section 19-5-9 - Exercise of authority by fiduciary.
- Section 19-5-10 - Fiduciary not liable for acts in good faith.
- Section 19-5-11 - Applicability of chapter.
- Section 19-5-12 - Chapter effective as to transfers in trust, etc., on and after January 1, 1987.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.