2017 Code of Alabama
Title 18 - EMINENT DOMAIN.
Chapter 1A - EMINENT DOMAIN GENERALLY.
Article 9 - Procedure for Determining Just Compensation.
- Section 18-1A-150 - Setting for trial; separate trial of nonjury issues.
- Section 18-1A-151 - Demand for trial by jury; waiver; procedure for jury selection, etc.
- Section 18-1A-152 - Order of arguments and presentation of evidence.
- Section 18-1A-153 - Burden of proof.
- Section 18-1A-154 - Separation of issues of compensation and apportionment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.