2017 Code of Alabama
Title 18 - EMINENT DOMAIN.
Chapter 1A - EMINENT DOMAIN GENERALLY.
Article 5 - Defendant's Response.
- Section 18-1A-90 - When answer required; disclaimer where no interest claimed.
- Section 18-1A-91 - Contents of answer; preliminary objections.
- Section 18-1A-92 - Disclaimer.
- Section 18-1A-93 - Hearing on preliminary objections.
- Section 18-1A-94 - Burden of proof at hearing on preliminary objections.
- Section 18-1A-95 - Disposition of preliminary objections; award of litigation expenses to defendant.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.